Experienced project manager for an independent consulting / freelance position in Italy
Autonomo / A domicilio Svizzera Pubblicato 8 giorni fa
|Contratto:||Autonomo / A domicilio|
|Luogo di lavoro:||Svizzera|
|Pubblicato:||8 giorni fa|
|Scadenza||Tra 22 giorni|
|Lingue richieste:||Inglese B2 – Intermedio superiore Obbligatorio|
|Giornata Lavorativa:||Tempo pieno|
Dynamic performing arts management agency operating worldwide in the field of classical music, opera and ballet
Experienced project manager for an independent consulting / freelance position in Italy, starting in September or shortly before or after
The self-employed independent consulting project manager reports to the Head of Touring and is responsible for the production and technical details related to AMC’s worldwide touring projects and conductors’ engagements. This position includes contacts on a regular basis with renowned artists, orchestras, ballet companies, concert and opera houses, festivals, agencies, and tour operators. This full-time consulting position requires a variable work schedule, including in evenings and on weekends and travels activities abroad. On tour, the independent project manager is responsible for the supervision of the stage crew, and he/she is managing production details for orchestras and promoters.
- Contracting (drawing up contracts and negotiating all details relevant to the contract)
- Preparation of tours and engagements: Planning, negotiating, organisation and booking of air and bus travel as well as hotels for the traveling parties or conductors.
- Coordinating production schedules: Planning of rehearsals, instrument rental, procurement of visa and Covid-19-related travel documents, provision of artist biographies and content for the programme booklets, coordination of concert publications, planning of press interviews, organizing musical scores.
- Working within budgetary constraints: Control and respect of the logistics part of touring budgets as well as monitoring and tracking payments and bookings.
- Managing of productions on tours and assist on the spot (travel and artists support, monitoring stage set up)
- Tax and social security management: Obtaining the documents for tax and social security exemption (A1), communication with the competent authorities, monitoring of claims.
- Keeping AMC’s database constantly updated with all projects-related information.
- Assisting in AMC’s social media presence and in various administrative tasks.
- Demonstrated production or stage management in the performing arts, congress management or inbound tourism management.
- Demonstrated history of professionalism and expertise in administrative tasks, maintaining a positive attitude and work atmosphere during challenging and demanding circumstances.
- Strong administrative, project management, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Structured and focused way of working, strong sense of organisation.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and of databases.
- Fluency in English (proficiency level, fluent oral and written business English). Other language skills are a great advantage (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese)
- Willingness and flexibility to travel (up to a quarter of working hours) and high flexibility regarding working hours (assignments in the evening or on weekends).
- Advanced knowledge of classical music, opera, and ballet.
- Driving licence
We are looking for a person with relevant experience in the described field of work. Your organisational and negotiation skills are essential to enable you to operate in our demanding environment and to satisfy various stakeholders. You keep a cool head in an often-hectic environment, maintain an overview and always act in a professional and friendly manner.
Please send your electronic your letter of motivation and a curriculum vitae (one A4 page) to Mr. Michel Herz, email@example.com, as well as Mrs. Elisa Patria, firstname.lastname@example.org, by 15 August 2021. More comprehensive application documents may be requested at a later stage.
Requisiti richiesti al candidato
Livello di esperienza
Per candidarsi a quest'offerta
Gentile utente, stai consultando la proposta di lavoro senza avere eseguito il log in.
Per candidarsi è necessario essere registrati, aver compilato un CV completo ed entrare con i dati di accesso.
L'azienda ha selezionato un servizio di ricerca con candidatura.
Per rispetto delle scelte aziendali, il candidato interessato NON deve contattare direttamente l’azienda.
In caso di abusi l’utente sarà bloccato.